Knowledge Assist is a platform designed to assist start-ups and small businesses to equip themselves with bookkeeping, tax, and financial information. We see many small businesses do not have resources of an expert team behind them or credible financial information to build a successful business. This is where knowledge assist will self-educate and supply you with highly intelligent information in regard to taxes, bookkeeping, and business tips.
A single subscription will give you access to all the resources that are needed to build and sustain the growth of your business. Knowledge Assist will not only save you time and money but will reduce the risk associated with non-compliance and help you better understand our Australian laws.
The story: .
Knowledge Assist came about from my experience dealing with many start ups and small businesses in the years of my business.
Most small business owners and individuals do not know how to find credible information about business and personal taxes. Of course, we have ATO site, but if most of you have been there already would know, that ATO website is not the most friendly or easy site to maneuver. Then how do you find solutions to your questions? This is where I saw the gap to launch an education platform to enable credible information that is easy to understand.
Knowledge Assist is a very new concept that my team is still refining regarding the content and the way it will work. It is definitely not a platform to replace your accountants or advisors, but a tool to self-educate yourself with Australian tax laws and some business tips. There will be no legal or tax advice given to personal situations or circumstances. It’s purely a training and education platform.
The goal: .
The ultimate goal of Knowledge Assist is to create a reasonably paid membership platform, where relevant content, tutorials, and webinars on special topics are available for members to access 24/7.
100% of the profits from Knowledge Assist membership will go to a charity organisation, to support our young disadvantage Australian kids to get education for free.
Knowledge Assist platform proposes:
- A monthly webinar on special topics
- A monthly Q&A after the webinar
- Special podcast with our Guest speakers
- Valuable tutorials of bookkeeping systems like Xero and MYOB
- Blogs and information templates.
- And some inspirational and mindful quotes
Monthly webinar on special topics
We will explain in plain language, some of the important aspects and obligations you should be aware as a small business owner.
Some of our special topics will include:
- Individual Taxes
- Business or entity Taxes
- Business Consulting/expansion strategies
- Tax Planning
- Financial Literacy
- Cashflow, payable and receivable management
- Personal Investment strategies e.g. rental properties, cryptocurrency, shares, etc.
Monthly Live Q&A on special topic
- Here we will answer some of your burning questions that you need information on.
- You can send your questions to us after the webinars and we will address them.
Special Webinars with Guest Speakers
- We know in business; an owner must wear several hats at once. Therefore, we will equip you with all the necessary knowledge you need to run all aspects of your business. We will invite an expert guests who will provide you with relevant information about your business. Our expert panels would be:
- Web designers
- Financial Planners
- Finance mortgages
- Business coach
Valuable Tutorials on Bookkeeping Softwares
- We know how difficult it is to maintain books for business. As a start up, sometimes you cannot afford a bookkeeper. Therefore, we will have short tutorials on Xero and MYOB software to assist you with proper and accurate bookkeeping. The tutorials will cover all the basic you need to know to run your business well from invoicing to payroll to reconciling.
- We will also also have a monthly Q&A session and specific training on certain aspects of the software so you can use the system efficiently.
Updates on Legilative Changes and Tax Alerts
- We will keep you updated on certain legilative by ASIC and ATO so you are fully compliant with the laws such as Director ID, STP Phrase 2 ect and any new tax laws introduced for small businesses.
- We will also have relevant blogs that are important for your business.